Thursday, March 3, 2011

The End of 52

This project is done. I have, with the help of many friends, managed to pull off one tune a week for an entire year.

For the friends that did collaborate, you are awesome. Thank you for bringing something unique to the table.

For those of you that have paid attention and listened, I appreciate it. I thank you for the 'Likes', the comments and suggestions. It means a lot to me. I did this for the sole purposes of being creative, sharing my ideas and music with my friends. Just to make music, not for profit, or a record deal. Just for fun. To share a piece of myself with you. Life is short and I am just thankful that I'm able to write and play music.

So in closing. Thank you.

I hope to, in the future, offer you more music, so stay tuned.

love

Curtis (RHOTS)

1 comment: